Check out my Patreon for early access to all my content and exclusive content like lineart, full illustrations and longer videos!
Hi everyone and welcome back to Timelapse Tuesday! This is the first week with my brand new Patreon campaign so on the recording and editing side, this was a doozy of an episode! I wanted to try out the Fluid Watercolor Paper I picked up a few weeks back but commissions and preparing for the Patreon launch threw me off for a bit!
Today’s video was mainly for laying as many watercolor techniques as I could on the paper to test it out before making full illustrations to offer to patrons and the shop. I’m also trying out my new Winsor & Newton Cotman paints along with my studio palette for a complete piece. I tried them before on my Twitch Streams on mixed media paper so it was awesome to see them work on stronger paper!
I would recommend this paper to anyone who would want a smooth finish without breaking the bank!
- MIR Paints Watercolor set
- Winsor & Newton Cotman in Dioxazine Violet and Prussian blue
- Daniel Smith Watercolor in Cobalt Teal
- Van Gogh Watercolor in Quinachridone Rose
- Fluid Watercolor Hot Press Paper
- Prismacolor Colerase Pencil
- Unibal Signo Pen in White