An update on Nightmare’s Tragedies, now at 16 completed pages! Honestly I’m not really using a set number of pages for the chapters like I did before, which has helped with paneling the narrative.
I was rushing through the plot in the old version, and the pages became a jumbled mess. Mind you this is the 2nd time I’ve redrawn this particular chapter; the first version was my first attempt and it was focused more on coding the viewer than the actual plot (and it suffered…a lot). While I work on the new version, I check the older pages to keep encouraging myself that it’s getting better.
Hopefully, the next update will be at launch!